Day at the office Day at the office

needs work

too much piano playing & when the music stops you might want to have it go to a different frame insted if just haveing him continue playing the piano. I did like the animation style.

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

Can't wait for the next one!!!

David your work is very uniqe. As soon as I saw berries I clicked on it,usually when something starts out good the quality deteriates.This (however) is not one of them. The dark motif as well as interesting dialog keeps me watching to see what happens next. Keep up the great Fucking work.... hopefully you'll get done with the next episode before the singing children get you ;)

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

Look forward to more

Once again Daniel & Jeff come up with a flash that's definately thier style. I really like the music during the comercial & the use of barnyard dhinanigins action figures,Sweet..... The sound does however seem to be a bit low in volume. I've also been looking forward to more of you guys work.

Born in the 80's Born in the 80's

Someone knows guitar.

I liked a lot of the music,but the AC/DC kicked ass.I really liked the fact whoever animated it went through the trouble to animate the fingers in respect to where they were on the guitar neck.
And allthough it's the best scene in the whole flash, you can only see it if you chose it from the scene selection. I wonder why hmmmm.......

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Truly dark & twisted!!

Yes, Truly dark & twisted...The perfect blend of dark mood & dark humor as well as the perfert blend of apax twins loops.When the guy wishes that his wife gets cancer & will watch her rot. Man that just shows how evil this dude is. Also liked the "scary man scary man"from the 2 kids.All in all this compelled me to check out everything else David Firth did & boy am I glad I did.I'd like to see him write a horror film.Maybe Tim Burton would produce it.That would totally kick ass.

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

many a luagh

My 2 year old friggin loves this. She comes up to me & says badger badger mushroom mushroom. And dances along with the badgers.Also, my wife hates this & while she was shopping our daughter started singing this in the store. LOL :)

I Know You I Know You

Trent & Rollins.....Who would have thought?!?!?

Very well produced...liked the loader letting you know how much time you had left.Liked the images in the upper right corner...very artsy.

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

Transflash

Really liked the use of the gradients as well as the animation.A lot better than some of the flash when (after waiting forever for them to download)Really sucked dick.(I give yellow snow as one example) This one was well worth the wait. Kudos to OrtizAnimationZ.